Ready to Send is a digital agency based in Alberton, South Africa, that provides eMail marketing, automated SMS’s and social media marketing services.
Ready to Send and its affiliates abide by applicable privacy legislation.
“Parties” means you and Ready to Send;
“Personal Data” means any “Personal Information”, as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013, disclosed by you to Ready to Send;
“Process” shall have the meaning given to it in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013.
Personal Information We Collect
In order for us to provide a service to you, you must provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the services that you’re subscribing to.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed, such as when we use your information to provide our services, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your subscriptions if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests.
Who We Share This Information With
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
How Long We Keep Your Data For
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
The Parties acknowledge that, during their engagement, they may be exposed to Personal Data.
The Parties specifically record that all Personal Data, shall constitute confidential information, and as such shall be protected as provided for in this Agreement.
The Parties record further that all Personal Data, in whatever form, shall constitute the user’s intellectual property and accordingly, the user retains all right, title and interest in and to the Personal Data.
Ready to Send warrants that it shall at all times strictly comply with the provisions of all legislation applicable to the processing of Personal Information in force, from time to time, and the measures required to be established and maintained by it in terms of any data protection legislation, regulation or any relevant industry body within the Republic of South Africa.
You hereby authorise Ready to Send to, at any time during the subsistence of this Agreement, to process the Personal Data for the purposes of performing the Services in accordance with applicable legislation.
Ready to Send hereby warrants and undertakes that they shall not, at any time copy, compile, collect, collate, process, mine, store, transfer, alter, delete, interfere with or in any other manner use the Personal Data for any purpose other than as contemplated in this agreement without the express prior written consent of the other party.
Ready to Send further warrants that all systems on which the Personal Data may be copied, compiled, collected, collated, processed, mined, stored, transmitted, altered or deleted or otherwise used, shall at all times be of a minimum standard required by law.
You hereby warrant and undertake that you shall not provide any Personal Data to Ready to Send in contravention of any applicable laws and you hereby indemnify Ready to Send fully for any claims made against Ready to Send arising out of the provision of Personal Data to it by you.
Ready to Send shall notify you where there are reasonable grounds to believe that the Personal Data has been accessed or acquired by any unauthorised person.
Ready to Send shall forward to you all access requests received by Ready to Send in relation to the Personal Data.
Whilst Ready to Send takes reasonable measures to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted by you or collected by its Website, Ready to Send cannot under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by you as a result of unlawful access to or dissemination of any Personal Data by a third party.
Ready to Send is not responsible for the privacy practices of or the content on sites linking out of the Website.
Ready to Send reserves the right to terminate accounts without prior notice if a user violates its terms & conditions or if it decides, in its sole discretion, that it would be in our best interests to do so.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your and/or your users’ accounts, usernames and passwords and for restricting access to you/their computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under you and/or your users’ accounts, usernames and/or passwords. You agree to provide accurate and truthful information.
Ready to Send shall provide you with all assistance and co-operation requested by you in relation to any requests or complaints received from any person or entity, including requests for the deletion, updating or correction of the Personal Data.
You consent that Ready to Send may transfer your information cross border for business purposes, performing contractual obligations and to protect your best interest. All information transfers will comply with the applicable laws.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) us processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Ready to Send as Operator
For the purposes of this Agreement, the parties agree that you are the Responsible Party in respect of Contact Personal Information contained within your account and as Responsible Party, you have sole responsibility for its legality, reliability, integrity, accuracy and quality.
You warrant and represent that:
1 you will comply with and will ensure that your instructions for the processing of contact personal information will comply the data protection laws;
2 you are authorised to disclose any personal information which you provide to us regarding persons other than yourself;
3 you will where necessary, and in accordance with the data protection laws, obtain all necessary consents and rights and provide all necessary information and notices to data subjects in order for
3.1 you to disclose the personal information to us;
3.2 us to process the personal information for the purposes set out in this Agreement; and
3.3 us to disclose the personal information to: (a) our agents and service providers (b) law enforcement agencies; (c) any other person in order to meet any legal obligations on us, including statutory or regulatory reporting; and (d) any other person who has a legal right to require disclosure of the information.
Ready to Send as Data Controller
For more information on Ready to Send and privacy please contact our Information Officer at:
011 869 8782
9 Jacqueline Ave, Alberante
Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa
This policy was last updated on 2021-06-03
Phone: +27 11 869 8782
Address: 9 Jacqueline Ave, Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa
PROUD TO BE
Phone: +27 11 869 8782
Address: 9 Jacqueline Ave, Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa
PROUD TO BE
CONNECT WITH US
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter