Ready to Send and its affiliates abide by applicable privacy legislation.
Ready to Send is a digital agency based in Alberton, South Africa, that provides eMail Marketing, Automated SMS’s and Social Media Marketing Services.
Personal Information We Collect
In order for us to provide a service to you, you must provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the services that you’re subscribing to.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed, such as when we use your information to provide our services, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your subscriptions if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests.
Who We Share This Information With
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
How Long We Keep Your Data For
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) us processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Ready to Send may amend this policy from time to time by posting an updated version on our website.
For more information on Ready to Send and privacy please contact our Privacy Officer at:
011 869 8782
9 Jacqueline Ave, Alberante
Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa
This policy was last updated on 2018-05-25.
PROUD TO BE
CONNECT WITH US
Email: email@example.com Phone: +27 11 869 8782 Address: 9 Jacqueline Ave, Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa
PROUD TO BE
CONNECT WITH US
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
11 GUARANTEED Ways
To Build Client Relationships!
Your privacy is 100% guaranteed